The VolumeCircles indicator is used to see where volume has traded clearly straight on a chart. Depending on the amount of volume traded the circles adjust in size and depending on the type of volume (net buy or sell) the color changes. The opacity is determined by the amount of buys vs sells. For example, if the volume traded was a net buy, the color will be green but if many contracts were also sold at the time and price the opacity is reduced.
- Full customization on colors
- Circle size dependent on volume traded
- Color dependent on net buys vs sells
- Opacity dependent on buys vs sells
- Scale and sensitivity adjustment